plumrose



Wednesday 30 April 2014

To Someone Special


Layered embossed backgrounds: Cuttlebugs Poppy in Pink
and Sizzix with oval floral design, in white.
Tim Holtz Baroque die for inner frame, edged in Lipstick Distress ink on designer paper and computer generated sentiment.
Die cut leaves and my new favourite flower stamps from
Heartfelt Creations -all hand cut. Stamped in Vintage Distress ink and colored in with copic markers. The centers dotted with Enamel Accents in white.



Challenge: Simon Says stamp; anything goes 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! Your flowers are gorgeous! That is my favorite flower die as well. I just love that inner frame, too. Beautifully done! Thanks so much for popping by my blog and leaving a little love! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. The flowers are just amazing and I love the embossed background. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura,
    Your card is gorgeous...I love florals!
    I purchase my stamen from Wild Orchid Crafts... http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=Gold+stamen.
    Thanks for becoming my latest follower. I'm taking a break from crafting due to health issues, but hope to be back soon x

    ReplyDelete