plumrose



Sunday 17 February 2013

Pasted Hearts

My latest purchased was some Modeling Paste. It adds some great texture to your project, it's easy to work with and dries fairly quickly. Best part is you can ink it after it dries or as I did, mix in some Distress Inks liquid refill before using it.....then I loosely slopped it onto the hearts.
 
Mostly I'll be using this paste with stencils. But this time I had some paste left over and didn't want to waste it,  so I simply added it to some cut out hearts (Sizzix Hearts ) I had sitting on the table. Added them to the card with some Tim Holtz paper and a heat embossed sentiment...easy peasy.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Something Messy

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely project, the texture paste looks fabulous on your hearts, they look so tactile. I love the paper in the background too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete