plumrose



Sunday 18 November 2012

Christmas Window

Morning! One of my new favourite dies - the window from Memory Box. I also used it's flower box, but I probably should have bought the large one as I'm not so happy with how small this one is. Ahhh, but it's all covered up anyways. :)
 
Two embossing folders used on this one, the brick wall and the snowfall. Both from Sizzix. Sizzix doesn't label the folder so I'm not really sure what they're called. Actually I looked them up and the snowfall is called dots????? Like many others are, but not the same so I've supplied a link. You get two different folders with one purchase. The snowfall one as I call it, looks to me, like snow is falling and gathering near the bottom.
 
edSome punched leafs, some foam berries, a gold inked candle, and heat emboss gold sentiment complete the card.
 
 
 
 

 
Simon Says Stamp: without ink

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! The window looks beautiful. Doesn't seem too small to me on this card :). Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete