plumrose



Saturday 17 November 2012

A joyful Christmas in Purple

Thought I would stray from the traditional red and greens for this one. Seedless Purple caught my eye, and so I went with it.
 


I hand cut out, the twice stamped angel. And in between the wings I also cut out and glued in some white velum. Giving her some more dimension and extra flightfull wings!
 
 
 
 
The background is a Christmas embossing folder which uses a special tool in order for it to run thru the cuttlebug. If you're interested in it, you can find it in a earlier post labeled "what the heck is it?"
 
Both stamps come from Joyful Song by Stampers Anonymous and Tim Holtz...
 
Not sure why I have such a hard time getting a good photo of my cards....the settings from flash or no flash tend to alter the colors on the cards.  But, just so you know, the frame is a nice deep purple and not black. As shown a bit better in the first photo.
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment