plumrose



Friday 26 October 2012

Leafs and Dylusions

Recently I purchased a slew of Dylusions. Now I get to play. They're lots of fun, my fingers get really messy, but the results are fantastic.
 
I sprayed a full sheet of cardstock, with greens and reds, yellows. Once it dried, I stamped the Holly Leaf and clear, heat embossed them right on the sheet.  (make sure the page is completely dry before adding the embossing powder) Then cut around them. Glue dotted them here and there onto a tag which is also sprayed with dylusions (orange, yellow and a hint of green). The ornie is stamped and heat embossed gold, and also cut and glue dotted onto the tag. All the pieces got a bit of stickles to make it sparkle. As well I added a snowflake stamp here and there, and shined it up with some Gold Perfect Pearls. The final touches of a ribbon and some gold ink around the edges.

 
I sprayed the back side of the tag too and just added the same Holly leaf and ornie, stamped and embellished with Gold Perfect Pearls, and a stamped to: and from:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment