plumrose



Saturday 5 May 2012

Wedding Book Card Black and White

This was my first attempt at a book card. It has lots of designer paper and sheet of vellum, heat embossing of the edges, tissue flowers die cut with Tim Holtz Florals, lots of pearls, and a wedding cake charm. The verse is computer generated. The colors are that of the wedding. I hope they had a great day today.




Next time I'll pay closer attention to how the font style can alter the look of a letter....in this case the V looks like a D. But otherwise a very pretty font.







I constructed a box envolope for the card.




A place on the back of the card to write the givers own sentiments. I used photo corners so that the paper within could be replaced if there was a mistake made on it.



Challenge: Simon Says Stamp: Happy 3rd Birthday

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Laura!!! These are spectacular. I've never seen anything like it. What a truly fabulous amount of gorgeous work you've done here. LOVE THEM. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete