plumrose



Monday 9 January 2012

New Toys

Well I got my- self bought- Christmas gifts before the weekend got started. So I spent a lot of time playing! I got some dies, lots of distress inks, a corner punch for leather and chipboard etc, binder rings and a die stamp set. But with the gift my Mom got me I was able to use the guilling tool with a svg cut to make these beautiful Roses out of cardstock. I'll likely go back and ink up the edges later on, but for now it's just a factory line of roll, roll, roll! I got a few Tim Holtz mini rosetts made as well and I think the rolled rose actually looks pretty good in the center of one. I'm just having so much fun playing, that card essembly will just have to wait! ;)




1 comment:

  1. I am getting soooo inspired by all of your "rolling", Laura!! I got some svg files on sale for these and can't wait to give them a try! I love how you stacked them and they fit beautifully on your cards!

    ReplyDelete