plumrose



Friday 4 November 2011

Merry Christmas - 3 Kings

Well this will be my last post for today...altho if you're tuning in here, it will be the first post you see. I've been busy busy preparing Christmas cards, so there's alot of posts. I wanted to get them out there, so the artists who drew the digi stamps can see how I used them and how much I appreciate their talents. Or created the wonderful svg's that they share with us all. Hat's off to you, who make my crafting that much more fun to do.

So these two 3 Kings cards, were heat embossed with 2 different powders. One using gold (martha stewart), the other using gold tinsel from Ranger. Both sentiments were heat embossed with Rich Red powder from Ranger. I think I found the stamp when I was in the states.... Meyers store??? but it is made by Stampabilities. The background image was stamped all around with Tim Holtz' Joyful Song stamp set, the 3 Kings also from the same set. The awesome poinsetta is a Penny Duncan svg cut  using my cricut machine and then glittered up with some homemade mist.


No comments:

Post a Comment