plumrose



Sunday 12 June 2011

T!m Tag

I know this isn't very original. I waited weeks for Michaels 50% off coupon to come in so I could run and get the Old Jalopy Die. Neither of my Michaels had it, so I picked up the clear stamp set "The Journey" instead. (I was not going to waste that coupon!! ; ) So if that radom generator picker picks my entry this week, I'll be ordering that Die over the internet from Simon! But I'm not disappointed....I love this set. With this tag I just went stamp crazy and stamped everything from the set on it...except for the big "ticket" that came with it. I also used T!m's distress inks for everything, some copper perfect pearls here and there, and ebony embossing powders on the trucks!

Entered in Simon Says Stamp and show a Tag challenge:



1 comment:

  1. Great tag - brilliant for Fathers day or any guy! Lovely vintage tones, splash of colour and layered stamping!
    Thanks so much for sharing your tag with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete