plumrose



Wednesday 29 June 2011

A Real Window Card!

Well the day finally came when I got to use that acetate/plastic cover from the embossing folder I bought eons ago. I'm so glad I saved it because this card was done on the spur of the moment as a thank you card for my condo buildings manager who okayed us for receiving a balcony window - no charge! So appropriate don't yea think?





The card was made by "welding" two matching svg tags (well, one had the windows, the other didn't, but the same shape) out of DP and cutting it with the Cricut. Added a little DP with a butterfly on it, sparkled it up, cut the acetate to shape, and glued it on with some Glossy Accents. Easy breezy.
I was glad the acetate didn't have any scratches or stickers on it.....I'll remember to watch for that when I buy more embossing folders etc, otherwise the stuff just wouldn't very nice in the card. The glossy accents wasn't invisable thru the acetate, but close enough for my likings.




No comments:

Post a Comment