plumrose



Sunday 20 March 2011

The Baby book was inspired by Creations by Christie. It's to record all of babies first's. Each month has a calendar and a pull out tag to write down what that special moment was. The clock in Jan is the actual time he was born. And Mom and Dad's birthday's are included. I don't yet have a "Bind it All", so I went out to the Dollarstore and grabbed this little notebook. It had 72 pages in it, so 6 were taped together and then covered in special paper. The final touch was a fancy ribbon to hold it all together. It was fun to do.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby book, come follow me on my blog at http://c90designs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura what a beautiful book!!!! Something so special to treasure ALWAYS!!!!! Congratulations on your Blog!! It looks GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice baby book and congrats on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new blog! Very nice and I love your projects!!! Woweeee! Come follow me too! www.paws4thought-raidersoonermom.blogspot.com
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete